These forms are required by all clients of Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC.
1. Intake Form*
2. Authorization for Teletherapy*
3. Consent for Therapeutic Treatment*
4. Credit Card on File*
5. Notice of Privacy*
6. Consent for In-Person Services During Covid-19 Public Health Crisis*
7. Contract for Co-Parenting Counseling and Skill Building Sessions*
8. Authorization to Release or Exchange Information**
*Required form for all clients
**This form is required for anyone who is Court-Ordered to use our services, and optional for anyone using our services voluntarily. The use of this form allows us to speak to others that have involvement in your situation (e.g., child or personal therapist, attorney). Court-Ordered persons must authorize contact with court officials, and can optionally authorize contact with others involved (e.g., child or personal therapist, attorney).
9. Contract for Court-Related Services
This form is required for families participating in our services through a Court Order or Consent Order signed through your attorney.
10. Consent for Minor Therapeutic Treatment
Families participating in parent-child reunification services should fill out and sign this form.
11. Contract for Mediation Services
This form is required for those utilizing divorce mediation services.
Notice: Form checklist tracking is automatic and will only work while using the same device and browser to fill out all forms. If you’ve previously filled out a form, and the checklist is not reflecting your completed form accurately, please select the appropriate checkbox manually to update.