Family attorneys do a difficult and important job when they work with a party on a divorce matter. It requires not only an understanding of the law but an understanding of people and of families and relationships. Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC respects and appreciates the significant role of an attorney in the divorce process. There are occasions when it is beneficial for parents, and perhaps more importantly, the children, to have a neutral figure involved in the creation of the Parenting Agreement.
Quite often, attorneys do the difficult work of creating the Parenting Agreement as part of their legal counsel during the divorce process. At times it may be more efficient and less difficult for all involved for the attorney to refer their client to a third party for this part of the process. Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC is poised to efficiently and effectively prepare a Parenting Agreement with the divorcing parents in concert with the attorneys involved. As both a licensed social worker and a certified divorce mediation specialist, Jordana Wolfson, founder of Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC, is the clear choice to work with attorneys in this way.
- Licensed and certified with appropriate mental health and mediation training.
- A goal of helping do what is best for the children in the family without competing for billable hours.
- Years of experience working with families and children.
- Knowledge and experience with difficult and complicated divorce and blended family situations.
- Competent in relevant areas of family law, so as to create a complete Parenting Agreement ready for court presentation.
- Two private 8-session courses individually tailored for families that provide a comprehensive and structured approach to the Co-Parenting process. This course material is comparable to a more in-depth Smart Making It Livable for Everyone (SMILE) program.
- Assistance to parents wishing to make modifications to their original Parenting Time Agreements.
When the courts require the involvement of a mediator, it is essential for an attorney to be able to work with a mediator who understands the benefit of a collaborative process with the attorney and the couple. Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC is trained to do all relevant mediation services necessary for divorce matters. If there are issues that arise during or after a divorce whereby the family would benefit from or is required to engage a divorce mediation specialist, Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC has the expertise and sensitivity to help set and accomplish goals effectively.