Developing our Co-Parenting Skills and Creating a Parenting Time Agreement
Co-Parenting 101 is a series of individually tailored sessions for the two of you that will provide divorcing parents with an opportunity to develop Co-Parenting skills and guidelines, a communication plan and if needed a formal Parenting Time Agreement that can be submitted to attorneys/court for adoption into the Divorce Agreement. Parenting from two different homes is unique and not something that parents have typically been taught or had a chance to prepare for in advance of having children. This program will take you step by step through the process of learning important initial skills, as well as creating the end product of a formal agreement if needed that the two of you design together reflecting your values and unique circumstances.
- Work with you to help your child/children in the most optimal way possible through the transition of living in two homes
- Help you through the court/attorney process by developing a Parenting Time Agreement that works for your family’s unique circumstances, culture and family environment
- Teach the skills needed to parent effectively, constructively and positively in the changing circumstance of no longer living together
- Develop and enhance positive communication patterns between the two of you that can be utilized when facing future parenting challenges with your child/children
- Provide a set of guidelines for working together as parents that will result in minimizing emotional trauma for your child/children
Please contact us HERE to learn more about Co-Parenting 101.