Did you know…you don’t actually need an attorney to facilitate divorce!
Some couples choose to pursue Divorce Mediation, which is a process toward finding a mutually agreeable solution for how to dissolve a marriage and divide assets, parenting time and custody. Jordana Wolfson is a certified Divorce Mediator who has facilitated successful Divorce Mediation agreements for couples seeking to end their marriage.
- Mediation is helpful for a variety of reasons:
- It’s a viable way to avoid litigation in court
- It is a non-adversarial approach to divorce
- Mediation is driven by the clients, rather than court mandates
- Mediation is private and confidential
- Mediation can be less expensive than traditional divorce methods
- Mediation can be less stressful for divorcing spouses, and thus for their children, too
- The impact on children is one of the top drivers of the decision-making process in Mediation
- It often takes less time than any other path to divorce
Jordana Wolfson works with couples to create a Settlement Agreement, which is then submitted to the court for approval, completing the divorce.