The main role of the Parent Coordinator is facilitating the resolution of parental disputes in a timely manner, educating parents about the children’s needs, reducing misunderstandings, clarifying priorities, and with prior approval of the parties and/or the court, issuing recommendations or decisions within the scope of the court order or Parenting Coordination contract.
Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC offers Parenting Coordination Services for families and as a neutral third party we:
- meet with parents and children to resolve disputes
- interview family members, doctors, schools, and other parties for relevant information
- offer advice on day-to-day issues parents experience
- settle matters regarding holiday scheduling and child exchanges
- provide solutions to child healthcare, discipline, and school issues and activities
- make recommendations to the court regarding custody, parenting time, and overall child safety
Co-Parenting Solutions, LLC brings a high level of expertise, sensitivity and commitment to helping families provide a sense of stability, peace and coordination to their children’s lives even when struggling with working together as Co-Parents.